Our support services are standing by to answer your questions or help resolve your issue to keep you moving down the path to complete your program.Call Us 866-248-1124 Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the PATH2HappiSuccess program is available to everyone in every state.
No, our program is also designed to help high school juniors and seniors approach their best career choices and in turn, the college majors that support those goals and the colleges that can best deliver on those majors, as well as freshmen and sophomores in college who do not have a clear path can also benefit from the PATH2HappiSuccess program. To lean more about our student program visit: www.path2happisuccess.com/student
All information is kept in a secure database. We do not collect any sensitive information. The only information saved is what is pertinent to the completion of our program.
We estimate that the process in its totality will take up to 10 – 15 hours. This includes:
- Less than 10 hours to complete 4 homework sessions, varying from 1 to 3 hours each.
- 10 – 15 hours (recommended) doing research to gain detailed information for deciding between the Top 2 careers, in Session 4
The O*NET Program is the nation’s primary source of occupational information. Its data is essential to understanding the rapidly changing nature of work and how it impacts the workforce and U.S. economy.
Central to the project is the O*NET database, containing hundreds of standardized and occupation-specific descriptors on almost 1,000 occupations covering the entire U.S. economy. The database is continually updated from input by a broad range of workers in each occupation.
The cost of the program is $449.
Yes, we offer a convenient four-month payment plan at $115 per month, billed in equal installments on the anniversary date of your first payment. It is important to note; the total cost of the installment payment plan is slightly higher at $460.
After your payment is approved, you will receive an email containing an overview of the program process, including login information. You will also receive by mail a hard copy of your Workbook which will include sections for each Session for taking notes and the Homework instructions. You will also receive a pre-paid Codes for taking the MAPP and “16Personalities” test is free.
No. You will need to download the matrices to your desktop and save as you would any other software application. Save Frequently.
We encourage each participant to begin this process immediately. However, we understand that life can get in the way. Therefore, we will offer a full rebate within 2 weeks from date of purchase. However, once the MAPP test is taken, the rebate offer is null and void
If you have issues or questions, send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Or, if urgent, call 866-248-1124 and press #2 for customer service.
The PATH2HappiSuccess is designed to be a self-guided program. Using our Workbook and matrix templates, you will be easily guided through the program. However, if you get stuck, contact technical support.
I do not have Microsoft Excel or need an updated version. Where can I find and download the latest version of Excel?
The PATH2HappiSuccess Program relies heavily on Excel spreadsheets for you to record and evaluate your findings.
Microsoft Excel 2010 or later is required to use the PATH2HappiSuccess Program. Any earlier versions of Microsoft Excel are not supported at this time. If you do not have Excel 2010 or later, please use the following instructions to download the latest version of Excel for your computer.
1. Visit the Office 365 Product Page on Microsoft’s website.
2. Select the best subscription option for you. We would recommend the free trial of Office 365 Home or the monthly subscription of Office 365 Personal. If you will be using a Mac for the program, select “Mac” under “See Options for:” on the left side of the page and then select the best subscription for you.
3. You will be directed to sign into your Microsoft account. If you do not have a Microsoft account, click “Create one!” found under the blue “Next” button and put in your information to create a new Microsoft account.
4. Please note that you will have to put in your credit card information for the free trial option and will be automatically signed up for the yearly subscription of Office 365 Home at the end of your trial period. If you do not wish to purchase the yearly subscription after your trial is finished, please be sure to complete your PATH2HappiSuccess program within in the 30 day free trial, then cancel your subscription or switch your subscription using these instructions from Microsoft.
5. After you have reviewed and verified your Microsoft account and payment information, you will be prompted to install Office 365 to your computer.
6. You will be taken to your “My Office Account” page. Click the orange “Install” button.
7. You will be taken to the Office 365 Installation page. Click the orange “Install” button and follow the steps provided by Microsoft to finish your download.
8. If you are experiencing any problems with installing Office 365, please refer to Microsoft’s help page.