Career statistics determined by the U.S. Bureau of Labor and from large surveys by LinkedIn and Gallup show that:
- Only 33% of existing workers are totally satisfied and engaged in their current jobs.
- 67% of existing workers are not satisfied or engaged in their current jobs.
- About 51% of current workers are actively seeking new employment.
- An additional 40% to 50% of current workers are thinking about seeking new employment.
- 60 million, or 40% of current workers change jobs each year.
- About 2/3 of workers changing jobs do so voluntarily.
- About 1/3 of workers changing jobs are fired or are laid-off because of technical location competition.
- The average time workers stay in the same position is about 3-4 Years
A conclusion that can be drawn from these statistics, which shows that the majority of workers do not understand the types of careers they would be especially good at and passionate about. As a result, they keep “recycling” from one job to the next, never finding a good career that would make them happy or engaged; and as a result, they miss out on becoming highly valued employees in their various positions.
This is the primary reason PATH2HappiSuccess has developed a program to allow any ambitious person to determine their Top Career that they will be happy and passionate about. The program is unique, affordable and straight forward, and is the only process that incorporates all of their key characteristics in the selection analysis. These characteristics are personality, aptitude, interests, preferences and natural traits.
In less than 10 hours of assessment, participants will determine their Top Three Jobs/Careers; and with 1 or 2 days of research on the Top 3, they can select their Top Job/Career and explore specific job opportunities in their geographic area of interest. The life-long positive results from this easy to use program can relate to:
- Being happy and engaged during 40/50 hours at work, 50 weeks a year.
- Who you marry
- When and how many children you have.
- Where you live and what your family does for entertainment.
- Where your kids go to school.
- Where and how you enjoy eventual retirement.
For more information, please explore www.PATH2HappiSuccess.com.