College statistics show that about one-third of college students are happy and graduate in 4 years. This percentage closely aligns with the number of students entering college knowing their best major. Being part of this one-third provides many large benefits both in college and for their entire career.
Benefits During College
This triggers a “high energy level” and maximum college success:
- A focus on classes that contribute to their major.
- Getting better grades on topics they enjoy and are good at.
- Immediate respect with professors.
- The ability to pursue critically important solid internships.
- An early start toward graduate school decisions.
Examples of significant financial benefits:
- Avoidance of tuition and living expenses for two extra years.
- Two years of salary are gained.
- Burdensome student debt is avoided.
Long-Term Career Benefits
Careers they both excel in and love are reflected in financial and emotional benefits in everything they do.
- Because of internships, they get:
- immediate employment in a good organization in a job they are especially skilled in.
- An increased stating salary of $10,000 to $20,000.
- Added salary of at least $40,000 per year from modest promotions; or $1.5 million added career income.
- The opportunity for much more as upper management with even a much higher salary.
- Most importantly a career they love and can’t wait for each week and each day to begin.
These benefits substantially improve their personal and family standard of living, a standard substantially greater than many of their peers.
See www.path2happisuccess.com for more.